Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grandpa's Heart

Been on this journey to know and embrace love. Lesson acquired through the light of Pasew is ability to love and the ability to be loved.  My heart is big they say in more ways than one or two.  It grows from the pressure within body and the love outside.  My heart has begun to show signs of failure instead of success.  It seems I succeed in love and fill my heart with the souls and energy of others, it becomes bigger. As my heart gets bigger it begins to fail.  One day it will stop working to keep my body alive and yet it will keep loving as my soul maintains life with love.  I have my grandpa's heart.  The tale that my grandma broke his heart and he died sounds so much more dramatic and romantic than that he died from the stress of his wife leaving him with their children and his genetic heart disease took him over.  I have your heart grandpa. One that loves with no limits, aches with hurt of others, and beats with the music of life. I wish I could have met you .  It seems I am most like you than anyone.  I am grateful that I love and I receive it and feel it and believe it .I just need my heart to keep working.  I need it to keep working longer than yours did grandpa. I want to love longer and get hurt longer so I learn longer.

No comments: