Common words from the Game of Thrones episodes, "it is known", shit or is it.. I don't know anything, never did and never will. I have surrendered to my team doctors, all them experts to a part of this dying body. Faith sits beside me right here like my dog needing affection. Football season is here, Thank whomever.. Something to calm my anxiety, my mind, my crazy. My amazing circle of love comforts me, wipes my tears, hugs my weak body, doesn't expect much from me but a smile, shares prayers with my soul, makes me laugh, and many more countless items of expression. I am not alone. I do not feel lonely. Pasew is with me through many. I have no fear for what is and what is to come. I have concern not worry, I am not well physically. Now, my brain is doesn't want to work. It let our little secret out. I am angry because the secret was mine to keep and never be told. But the body fell down the stairs because the brain stopped working for just a moment. Just one small moment at the wrong time. I write this as if all the other times were the right time. I look up and pieces of my world begin to fall in my face.. a cut of the cloudy sky I can hold in my hand. I just stare. Stare! Everyone knows something is wrong. I catch another falling piece..its yellow and blue. Accepting that life continues on .. or face it shite continues to happen no matter the obstacle. No discrimination, no easy buttons here, no hidden tunnels for escape, no time outs, no base to catch your breath at ... the chase continues, another episode of my Final Destination movie spin off begins...
"It is Known" or is it
Falling Stitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment