Saturday, January 7, 2012

Calmness before the What?

my relationship to Pasew is strong and relevant at this time. my calmness in the chaos is profound and due to an overwhelming learned faith that it happens as it should.  I walk and sometimes limp while obstacles of destruction fly all around me . I do not flinch. I dont even move matrix style, I endure it like a fly not removed from the skin of a poor child.  Pasew loves me and walks with me. 
I danced.  I danced the pain away for a moment.  The bondage of pain unraveled around the body and fell to the floor as I moved to the sounds.  As I left my self medication, I picked up the tainted rope and it formed back around my soul. I awaken with need for a cane. It was worth the moment of freedom.
I count down the days until Jinjer's explosion or suttle release.
I get these parasitic bugs to injest to relieve Jinjer and her friends. They fight, who wins? Not sure yet, It seems Jinjer these days, I get a new insect to try this week.
I need to continue to drown in this O2. Jinjer makes me feel like I am under water, my ears exploding and cloggish... my eyes lazy and burning.. but my mind and heart calm... I will see you tomorrow

Painfully Stitch with a hint of calmness


No comments: