Friday, January 6, 2012
Introducing Jinjer and Pasew
My head hurts today as it does everyday. My constant reminder of the storm going on inside my body. I feel as though i am a big bottle of soda constantly being shaken. Next thursday after many years of shaking, this bottle jinjer ale will be opened and i ponder the explosion. My pain threshold is high but these days i feel weak, a touch hurts, every joint and muscle just hurts with an ache that appears as if there is resolution but it runs away. My blood and spinal fluid pressure are both extremely elevated. My eyes want to pop out of my head. My ears feel under water. And my head hurts in so many ways. I just want to scream to the dude inside, "stop knock and banging and stabbing".
There is balance. I am calm. This isnt my first time but i hope and pray for it to be the last. The calmness roots from my faith in power greater than myself is taking care of me. I must provide action and this power will provide strength, love, guidance and hope. We will call this power, PASEW, for it is beyond me and within me.
Today i will rise from bed with Pasew strength and Jinjer's Pain and walk amongst the living so that i live and not just exist.
J. Stitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment