The day jinger was release came and went. I can see a little better, I have a two days without headaches and migraines... no one pounding on the door inside my head. My blood pressure is relatively normal especially the diastolic number. I can move without a cane as I went back to work today. I floated into the hospital with my Pasew, my wise owl, my jester, and my twin by my side without a fear, a doubt, a worry or a care. I was certain it would all be okay. I floated out that night with my skyy and landed in my bed where I laid for 48 hours with minor headaches, spaciness, dizziness and major back pain. It was worth it for the couple days of minimal body pain and no head pain. It has been confirmed that Jinger is Intracranial Hypertension also known as Pseudotumor Cerebri. Now I have this new insect to take that makes my hands, lips and feet tingle but it should give me my vision back I pray. I will call this insect DMOX. It takes away the want to eat and gives the want for sleep. It tells jinger to release via the urinary tract every three hours it seems. Much needed rest has been had and now I need to participate in this thing called living.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
I Float In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment