So my headaches have become sporadic just based on the stormy weather and thunderous people. I am taking my insects like I am supposed to. My trade off for decreasing some of the pain is the numbness and tingling in my lips, hands and feet at the random moments of the day. Side effects gotta love them. Just praying for the pay off to see again .... I forgot about another exchange from this treatment of jinjer, the effect it has on my personality, my soul, my perception, my sex, my being... It has triggered my mental ailment of duality and my willingness to care is dissipating. My urge to cum disappears. My craving to hurt is enhanced.
My friendships are changing again for the better ... PASEW taking care of what I could not see. Change is good whether I like the change or not. Friends with similar life goals as my own appear to be better than the selfish ones. I will continue to heal, pray for guidance and strength, and try not hurt myself or others. But my mind and body is numbing and tingling and I just cant feel the outside world these days. So things break just like the plate I broke the other day, it fell out of my hands, my grasp not secure. My grasp is gone with life items today as well.. I cried inside the day I broke the plate, there were too many around to cry aloud.
Till the next time
Comfortably Numb Stitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment